EYECU WARD SERIES
FIRE DETECTION INTELLIGENCE
What We Offer
WARD FIRE DETECTION DEVICE
- By using IoT and edge technology Ward Fire Detection Device connects to your security cameras and upgrades them with Fire Detection Intelligence. Traditional fire detection systems face challenges in open areas like warehouses, parking lots, stadiums or even your backyard! Sometimes causing way worse damages if not treated on time. What if your security cameras alerted you when there’s a fire hazard on the footage? With Ward, you can act instantly if fire is detected on your camera footage.
EYECU CUSTOMIZED EDGE INTELLIGENCE DEVICE
- EyeCU builds for our customer’s needs. Would you like to identify how many people walked into your bar? Would you like to add intrusion detection to your facility? Or maybe you want to be notified when your cashier left the counter and when they are back. If there’s a security camera, there’s a way! We can customize your security cameras for your specific needs and actually turn them into proactive useful devices.
- Information Security is our number one priority. EyeCU from the development stage focused on being invulnerable to hackers and viruses. That’s why we emphasized having decentralized and independent devices, so our customers can have a physical experience and have full control over the system.
What is EyeCU?
- EyeCU is a third party intelligence device on your security cameras. With your choice of intelligence, Eyecu upgrades your camera systems to customized solutions by offering surveillance features such as intruder detection, facial recognition, crowd detection, loitering, smoke detection, and more on your by plugging into your camera systems.
- Utilizing existing cameras and adds intelligence to smart cameras.
- Designed to provide you with instant notification capability of ongoing unfavorable events or hazards.
We Support Open Source!
Open source has an irreplaceable place in software development. EyeCU has already started to support open source. Currently, we develop and utilize two libraries.
- Connects to IP cameras
- Plug-in or out to desired cameras
- Customizable options and alerts